IT-Pedia® Vendor Partner Program
Your Customers Rely On IT-Pedia
Eracent’s IT-Pedia is a trusted, centralized source of quality data about millions of enterprise-level IT hardware and software products. Your customers use this reliable, normalized database of attributes about your products to support essential IT processes including:
- IT Procurement and Sourcing decisions
- IT Service Management (ITSM)
- IT Asset Management (ITAM)
- Software Asset Management (SAM)
- Cybersecurity Initiatives
- Patch and Update Management
IT-Pedia is used to fill data gaps and continuously populate, update, standardize and enrich the systems that support these critical IT processes. It consolidates information from many disparate sources – within an individual vendor’s environment – into a single consistent, searchable database.
How You Can Support (And Benefit From) These Efforts
Eracent works directly with many vendors and suppliers on a constant basis to ensure that we include up-to-date and complete information. We also relentlessly search other sources to gather current product details when we do not have a direct line to a vendor. Our goal is to include and represent every commercially available hardware and software product that our large enterprise customers utilize around the globe.
If your vendor organization is not yet contributing to IT-Pedia, we welcome you to join our automated process. This is an opportunity to ensure that your current and future customers have up-to-date information that is direct from the source. Knowing that data is vendor supplied and approved increases your customers’ confidence that they are utilizing accurate information, including:
- Correct product names, editions, versions
- Manufacturer Product Codes and SKUs
- Current license models and Product Use Rights (PURs)
- OS compatibility, language support, pre-requisites and requirements
- Physical product attributes and options for hardware devices
- The latest end-of life (EOL) and end-of-support (EOS) dates
- MSRP pricing and support package costs
- And much more
IT-Pedia also provides value to vendors by increasing exposure to your products during customer planning and purchase cycles.
Join The IT-Pedia Community Today!
To contribute content to IT-Pedia, just complete the form and Eracent will contact you to describe the process and options for sharing your information. Participation is free.