Comprehensive Enterprise Mobility Management (EMM)
In this time of rapid mobile adoption, most people own more than one mobile device.
As companies expand their mobile workforce, many employees now have a smart phone, laptop and perhaps a tablet as well. Mobile employees have the ability to work anyplace at any time and there are associated risks such as device theft or loss, security of enterprise data and BYOD (“bring your own device”) considerations. In addition, companies are pushing more mobile applications to their employees’ devices.
How can organizations manage mobile devices and applications while feeling confident about their security?
Eracent Mobility Manager™ solves these challenges. Based on the proven IBM MaaS360 platform, Eracent Mobility Manager manages and configures mobile devices remotely and facilitates management of the applications that reside on them. This solution provides these additional features and benefits:
- Establishes and enforces policies for enterprise-owned and BYOD devices
- Provides security around mobile device access to enterprise systems, applications and networks
- Distributes, edits and shares content securely
- Manages expenses and billing around devices and data plans
- Containerizes and separates private data from enterprise data on BYOD devices
- Generates comprehensive reports to include the location of the device
- Provides management functions such as locking and wiping the device
With the Eracent Mobility Manager, our customers have a sophisticated method for managing mobile devices, applications and the security of enterprise data.
Since Eracent Mobility Manager is an integrated module of the IT Management Center (ITMC) suite, customers get a comprehensive view of all assets in a single interface, and mobile application usage metrics are provided as input to Software Asset Management initiatives.