Eracent’s IT Total Management™ solutions help our customers:
- Gain complete visibility into all of their hardware and software assets
- Proactively govern and manage devices and licenses, as well as contracts and agreements
- Optimize licensing costs and get maximum value from hardware assets
- Avoid or reduce the impact of software publisher audits
- Minimize network and endpoint security risks.
The modular IT Management Center™ (ITMC) suite provides these benefits across all computing platforms – from data centers, servers, desktops and mobile devices to cloud-based and virtual environments. ITMC includes solutions that provide foundational data for multiple IT disciplines, comprehensive asset and license management tools, and risk management and cybersecurity platforms.
Foundational Data Solutions
Every successful and effective IT Asset Management (ITAM), Software Asset Management (SAM) IT Service Management (ITSM) or Cybersecurity initiative requires a foundation of complete and accurate data. This includes discovery and usage data, as well as operational, procurement and financial data from other sources that has been normalized and enriched.
ITMC Discovery™ includes agent-based and agentless cross-platform discovery and utilization monitoring. It provides the level of accuracy and breadth of scope required to effectively manage even the most complex enterprise infrastructures.
- Network Device Discovery and detailed Software and Hardware Inventory
- Application Utilization Monitoring with detailed user interaction metrics
- Server Utilization Monitoring to identify underutilized or overtaxed servers
- Cloud Infrastructure utilization monitoring that reports on guests/hosts, cloud subnets, billing information and more to ensure that you get optimal value from your cloud investments
- SaaS Application utilization reporting with subscription reconciliation and reporting
- Oracle GLAS-verified discovery for Oracle® Database and Fusion Middleware.
IT-Pedia® is a subscription service that provides access to an extensive IT product data library. It enhances the quality, value and usability of any ITSM, ITAM, SAM, Cybersecurity or Procurement system by automating the creation and maintenance of asset and service catalogs.
- Provides non-discoverable details about millions of products of all types in a consolidated, easy-to-access source. Eliminates the need to manually search for this information.
- Enrichment data based around SKUs and manufacturer product codes includes:
- Makes, models, application names, versions, editions, UNSPSCs and much more
- Vendor details, licensing programs and product use rights
- Hardware attributes such as weight, physical dimensions and power usage
- Includes critical end-of-life (EOL) and end-of-support (EOS) dates, which are key when planning refresh cycles to ensure future compatibility and avoid security risks around older applications that can no longer be patched.
- Enables related systems to speak a common language!
Eracent provides an open API, web services integration methods, and Eracent Data Extractors (EDEs) to seamlessly share data with third-party Discovery, ITSM, Procurement, SAM and other systems.
Lifecycle Management and License Management Solutions
ITMC Lifecycle™ enables comprehensive lifecycle management for all assets and licenses. It supports optimized utilization of all assets from planning and acquisition through refresh and disposition. The system provides ownership data and lifecycle management activity tracking at a level that cannot be matched by CMDBs, ITSM, or SAM-focused tools.
- Includes proactive assignments of assets and licenses to people, organizations and detailed locations, chargebacks, billing and other costs, ownership details, asset statuses and more
- In-depth tracking of Contract and License Agreement details that support license and subscription management, renewals, lease management, and refresh and disposition processes, among others
- Detailed procurement transaction tracking with links to associated contracts, assets, licenses and more
- Hardware asset reconciliation to identify unknown, lost or missing devices
- Comprehensive hardware disposition management to maximize value recovery, ensure environmentally responsible disposal, and minimize corporate data risks.
Continuous License Reconciliation (CLR)™
License reconciliation and optimization reporting that helps minimize the risk and impact of publisher audits, and significantly reduces your software spend.
- Highly automated Effective License Position reporting for Microsoft, Adobe and many other publishers whose products are typically licensed using non-complex models such as Per Device, Per Named User, Enterprise, and more
- Specialized CLR modules reconcile applications with complex license models including IBM’s
Processor Value Unit (PVU) and Subcapacity, Oracle Database applications, Named
User Plus (NUP) and E-Business Suite (EBS), SAP® Engines, and Microsoft SQL Server.
AppStore Plus™ Portal
A flexible workflow platform to automate critical aspects of ITAM and SAM processes including End-User Requests and Approvals, Requisitioning and Provisioning, and License Distribution and Harvesting.
- Reduces manual intervention and turnaround times
- Controls unnecessary purchases by enabling requests to be fulfilled from existing stock
- Increases the value realized from IT investments by redeploying and reusing them
- Provides auditable process steps and user updates.
Cybersecurity and Risk Management Solutions
Eracent’s framework-driven ICSP CyberSuite™ – built around the Intelligent Cybersecurity Platform (ICSP) – helps organizations identify and manage cyber risk.
- Shows how people, processes and technology work together to prevent and mitigate threats
- Includes vulnerability and risk management at the network, device, application, and component/library (SBOM) level to ensure full protection
- Provides proactive framework and process management for cybersecurity teams who must ensure full network coverage and that policies are followed
- Offers detailed metrics as well as summary dashboards for CISOs
- Can be integrated to consolidate data from and work with many focused discovery and security tools.
ICSP CyberSuite™ Application Risk Management – SBOM Analysis and Management
Supports an automated, proactive process for managing and analyzing Software Bills of Materials (SBOMs) for cybersecurity, license risk reduction and obsolescence management.
- Provides a centralized repository to store all your organization’s SBOMs and their contents. When a potential vulnerability is identified, the system highlights every application that utilizes a vulnerable component or library, as well as each installation of that application. This expedites the mitigation process.
- Helps protect your valuable IP and minimize legal risk by identifying all open source license types that are utilized, since certain licensing can leave your applications exposed to authoring claims and lawsuits
- Offers the ability to properly manage SBOMs by assigning them owners and grouping them by lines of business, publishers, geography and more to ensure that your organization maintains full governance of all SBOMs and related applications
- Extends the value of your existing cybersecurity and discovery tools via flexible integration options.
Eracent Vulnerability Manager
Enables Detection, Identification and Reporting of Software Vulnerabilities.
- Quickly identifies any installed products with known vulnerabilities, based on trusted, continuously updated sources including NIST’s CVE and MAVEN
- Highlights potential threats, and software that needs to be patched, updated, or replaced.
The IT Management Center (ITMC) and Intelligent Cybersecurity Platform (ICSP) suites are modular and may be licensed as on-premise applications or hosted solutions.
For more information, visit www.eracent.com or contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
519 Easton Road, P.O. Box 647
Riegelsville, PA 18077 USA