Eracent is pleased to announce that its IT Management Center™ (ITMC™) application is now officially certified for use with ServiceNow’s Kingston release.
IT Management Center provides ServiceNow customers with advanced enterprise IT asset management and software license management capabilities, as well as a wealth of data about all assets and licenses that make up the IT environment. ITMC adds value to any ServiceNow instance with:
- Highly normalized discovery and procurement data
- Detailed Application and Server Utilization metrics, including SaaS and Cloud Infrastructure
- License reconciliation and optimization for any product from any publisher
- IT product enrichment data, for complete and consistent CMDB product data models
- End-of-Life and End-of -Support dates and Software Vulnerability Recognition to support security initiatives.
With ITMC supplementing ServiceNow capabilities, you can:
- Optimize your IT asset and license costs
- Reduce publisher audit risk
- Automate your ITAM and SAM processes
- Minimize endpoint security risks
- Greatly reduce or eliminate manual effort to maintain your ServiceNow instance.
For more information on how ITMC can enhance the value and functionality of your ServiceNow instance, go to ServiceNow Data Enhancements or contact firstname.lastname@example.org today.
Since 2000, Eracent has specialized in developing enterprise-class IT asset management (ITAM) and software asset management (SAM) solutions. Some of the world’s largest and best-known commercial, government and defense organizations utilize Eracent solutions to automate control and governance of the assets and licenses that they utilize on all computing platforms. They benefit from optimized asset and license costs, streamlined ITAM and SAM processes, reduced risk of compliance audits from software publishers, and minimized endpoint security risks due to software vulnerabilities or obsolete software products.
Sr. Vice President, Marketing & Technical Alliances