Eracent is pleased to announce that its IT Management Center™ (ITMC) is among the very first applications to be officially certified for use with ServiceNow’s London release.
IT Management Center provides ServiceNow’s enterprise customers with advanced IT Asset Management (ITAM) and Software Asset Management (SAM) capabilities, as well as unparalleled discovery, usage and enrichment data about all assets and licenses that make up the IT environment. ITMC adds value to any ServiceNow instance with:
- Highly normalized discovery and procurement data
- Detailed Application and Server Utilization metrics, including SaaS and Cloud Infrastructure
- License position reporting and optimization – for any product from any publisher
- IT product enrichment data, enabling complete and consistent CMDB product data models
- End-of-Life and End-of-Support dates and Software Vulnerability Recognition to support security initiatives.
With ITMC supplementing ServiceNow’s capabilities, you can:
- Optimize your IT asset and license expenditures
- Reduce publisher audit risk
- Automate your ITAM and SAM processes
- Minimize endpoint security risks
- Greatly reduce or eliminate manual effort to maintain your ServiceNow instance.
“Eracent’s ability to have ITMC certified for the London release well in advance of its general availability date demonstrates our ongoing commitment to meeting the needs of our enterprise customers worldwide,” stated Eracent president William Choppa. “Our customers who are early adopters of the latest functionality from ServiceNow and Eracent can upgrade their systems to the London release as soon as it is available with confidence.”
Since 2000, Eracent has specialized in developing enterprise-class IT asset management (ITAM) and software asset management (SAM) solutions. Some of the world’s largest and best-known commercial, government and defense organizations utilize Eracent solutions to automate control and governance of the assets and licenses that they utilize on all computing platforms. They benefit from optimized asset and license costs, streamlined ITAM and SAM processes, reduced risk of compliance audits from software publishers, and minimized endpoint security risks due to software vulnerabilities or obsolete software products.
Sr. Vice President, Marketing & Technical Alliances